Vignoble Brunier Chateauneuf-du-Pape "Piedlong" red 2019

95/100 (Czerwinski/Parker, mai 2022)

€324.00

€54.00 / bouteille

Quantity

Vous devez être connecté à votre compte pour recevoir (très ponctuellement) en avant-première les nouveautés de ce domaine

favorite Add to wishlist

You must be logged

 

Download PDF

Robert Parker's Wine Advocate (Joe Czerwinski, mai 2022): 95/100. From largely sandy soils, and composed of 90% Grenache (the other 10% is Mourvèdre from the Pignan lieu-dit, also sandy), the 2019 Chateauneuf du Pape Piedlong delivers scents of black cherries and ripe plums, tinged with hints of menthol and green stemminess. Give it a couple of years in the cellar, and it should be singing, as it's full-bodied, rich and velvety, while remaining long, vibrant and mouthwatering on the finish. (drink date: 2023-2035)

112585

Data sheet

Area
SOUTHERN RHONE
Winemaker
Frédéric et Daniel Brunier
Vintage
2019
Appellation
Châteauneuf-du-Pape
Color
red
Unit Price
+ 50 €
Size
75cl
organic or not
sustainable agriculture
Cuvee
Piedlong
RVF
95/100
Wine Advocate (Parker)
95/100
Cépage dominant
grenache

12 other products in the same category: